Love this location. Most of the things are consistent with Holiday Inn Express brand hotels else where. It is quiet, the service is great. The front desk staff (Jack and Greg) are really friendly and helpful. Breakfast is typical, but I see they have Greek yogurt and hard boiled eggs which I like very much. Eating area is spacious and well maintained by the a couple of staffs who constantly cleaning up and replenishing food items and supplies. The gym is a bit small compared to other locations. There is an indoor swimming pool. The printer in the business area which is really tight is not always working. But the front desk staff is willing to print files for you.
The hotel is on Hunt Club road, only 10 minutes away from airport. It is one block east of Bank street the main thoroughfare of the city. One block west is Riverside drive. Lots of shopping and restaurants at both intersections. The only T&T in town, a major Asian grocery chain store, is located at Riverside intersection.
OLG Slots at Rideau Carleton Raceway (1200 plus slot machines) is about 20 minutes away. Driving to downtown needs a good 40 to 45 minutes due to traffic. There is no highway to cut through city core area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ottawa Airport Hotel Offers a Free Airport Shuttle From 5 AM-11 PM Located right outside Ottawa near Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport, the Holiday Inn Express Ottawa Airport is a great place to begin your Canadian vacation. With close proximity to Ottawa s biggest leisure and business attractions, you will find a comfortable stay at an affordable price. For the business traveler, our Ottawa hotel is just a few kilometers away from Centurion Conference and Event Center. You can also get to the heart of downtown Ottawa quickly and easily, as it is just twelve kilometers from our airport hotel. Ottawa s information technology industry is right at your fingertips with businesses such as Black Coral and Apple Canada within ten kilometers of our hotel near Ottawa International. Ottawa s many tourist attractions are all located within a short distance of our hotel near Ottawa airport. Parliament Hill is just 12 kilometers away, in the heart of downtown Ottawa. A little further away from our Ottawa airport hotel is Mont Cascades. This mountain offers skiing in the winter and hiking trails in the summer. During your stay at our hotel near Ottawa International, you can take advantage of the indoor heated pool & whirlpool spa and the free Internet access. Come Stay Smart with us at the new Ottawa airport hotel and see what Ottawa has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ottawa Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Ottawa Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Ottawa
- Holiday Inn Ottawa