“Good burger1” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #53 of 303 Restaurants in Oshawa
Stratford, Canada
“Good burger1”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

A wide-open floor plan with two areas: huge bar and huge dining room. Both are surrounded by TVs tuned to sports.

The burger was great, but I could have done without the extra banter from the bartender.

Visited March 2012

Brooklin, Canada
“One of my favourite regular places to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

The food at Buffalo Wild Wing is amazing. This is not debatable. They have the best wings I have ever eaten, period. Everything I've ever tried there has been so, so good, that it has caused me to return over and over again.
Here's the problem: The atmosphere is, in my personal opinion, is god awful. That is not to say that you won't enjoy it- remember this is only my OPINION. It is VERY sports TV oriented. There are about 50+ televisions in there all playing different things at once, and it is so loud that you can't here yourself think, let alone try to hold a conversation with anyone. So I'll say this: If what you are looking for is a place with great food, great service, and to watch ANY sporting event known to man, this is your place.
Keep in mind, that as much as I personally hate the atmosphere here, I return on a regular basis because the food is THAT GOOD!
If you want to enjoy the food and not have to sit in the noisy environment, my recommendation is to go in the summer when you can sit on their patio.
Also, if you are a fan of the Canadian classic cocktail, The Ceasar, order one here! They are fantasic and come with three olives, a celery stick, and a pickle as a garnish! It's like getting a free little salad to munch on while you wait for your dinner!

• Visited January 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oshawa, Canada
“Great Wings, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Recently took my teenage son for Wings. I was pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was great, more than 20 TV Screens showing several different sports each one. Server was Lori, she asked for our names and each time she came by would use our name to address us. Wings were really good, lots of variety and flavours and range from very mild to very hot. I had medium and they were excellent. I would definitely go again. They also have specials on wings on different days.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto, Canada
“Wow what an exciting night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Went to wild wings with our son's Super 6 team to celebrate a great tournament outcome. Had a blast. The food was hot, the service was top notch. We had a large party of 30 people and it is to be expected that the food would take a little time but they restaurant gave the kids free time on the computer games that comes to the table!

Would highly recommend this restaurant and Thursday is half price night on boneless chicken wings!! :)

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Casual atmosphere, delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011 via mobile

Delicious pub fare. Have gone several times and sampled appetizers, wings, and ribs. Service is always very quick both with menus and your order. It's very much a sports bar so if you don't like the loud atmosphere with big screens everywhere, this place is not for you, but I will definately be back again soon

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere