“Travelodge Whitby” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Oshawa Whitby

You added Travelodge Oshawa Whitby to your Saves list
Travelodge Oshawa Whitby
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   940 Champlain Avenue, Oshawa, Ontario L1J 7A6, Canada (Vanier)   |
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Oshawa
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Bradford West Gwillimbury, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for two nights while attending a conference for work. Hotel room is clean and close to several restaruants but the walls are very thin so hopefully you don't have noisy neighbors. Breakfast was included however we didn't have a chance to eat as it wasn't open before we left in the mornings. Front staff were extremely rude during check in and also tried to charge us for a room that was already pre paid. If you're needing a cheap clean room this is the place, if you're looking for great service look elsewhere.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Oshawa, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Simple clean close to 401 nothing fancy has not been updated in awhile . The free breakfest is not all that good, but its just a place to dleep in comfortable bed. One of the most reasonable priced hotel in whitby

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Oshawa, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

At the end of August 2014, I stayed here with my son and his wife. They were down from Petawawa for their holidays and to help me move. We had a three day gap between possession dates. I ended up getting a two bedroom suit. It was great the room was nice and had everything we needed. The one thing that I did not appreciate was the hot tub! Not being a hot tub frequenter, I had no idea that the tub was actually above the required temperature. I was left with huge red welts to most of my body! I went to the desk to complain and they just acknowledged that there was an issue but did nothing to compensate me! Even though I showed the marks! The tub was closed off for the rest of our stay being fixed. I tried once again on discharge to bring up the matter and was quickly dismissed! It is a shame because everything else about the hotel was great!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Travelodge Oshawa Whitby? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Oshawa Whitby

Address: 940 Champlain Avenue, Oshawa, Ontario L1J 7A6, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Oshawa > Vanier
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Oshawa
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Oshawa Whitby 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Travelodge Oshawa Whitby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Oshawa Whitby Hotel Oshawa
Whitby Travel Lodge
Travel Lodge Oshawa
Oshawa Travel Lodge
Oshawa Travelodge
Travelodge Oshawa Whitby Ontario

If you own or manage Travelodge Oshawa Whitby, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.