“Great Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Mississauga
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My nephew, his girlfriend & myself went for lunch. The meal delicious. I had the Reuben sandwich lunch special. It was yummy but more than I could eat. My nephew had a wrap & his girlfriend a sirloin burger. Great value & attentive service.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“Wings, ribs and grilled whatever...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Took the family for dinner, and the place was packed...

The Kapow Shrimp starter is awesome; freshly cooked popcorn shrimp, crunchy and juicy, you should try it!
Wife got ribs, and it was delicious! (she gave me one!) The sauce brings the magic to the dish, and you get to choose from a variety on the menu. It was juicy, fall-of-the-bone meat!
Son got wings, and he said that this was better than a previous resto he went to the other day.
I got the fire-grilled tomato chicken, a new one on the menu. With the spinach+goat cheese mixed together and topped on two chicken breasts, it was a treat! Tender and juicy, the veggies on the side and rice complimented it perfectly.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Lots of Variety and good value !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

We come to this Montana's regularly for lunch and dinner! The decor is comfortable and staff are helpful and cheerful! Lots of variety in appetizers and sandwiches. They change up the menu regularly so it doesn't get boring. Prices vary . You can order a high end steak or ribs or be satisfied with one of their burgers or pulled pork sandwich! Great for families with or with out kids! Definitely worth a visit!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
oakville,Ontario
“Disappointed with Ribs.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We were in the mood to have ribs last night. Our first choice was Baton Rouge but it was a one hour wait, so we went to Montana's instead. Luckily, it wasn't crowded so we were promptly seated.
We ordered the pork back ribs with the Texas BBQ sauce & Black Peppercorn sauce. My daughter ordered the chicken penne.

We found the ribs to be dry & a bit tough . They seem to be a bit overcooked. The corn bread was excellent.

We have eaten here before & I remember the ribs being juicier.

Service was friendly & efficient.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have always in the past enjoyed montana,s .but our last 2 visits had a few issues. The staff are very friendly ,nice as always . on the first of the 2 last visits I had beef taco,s the beef was cold on our visit yesterday the wait time for our order was long.it was quite when we went. I have had fish and chips before and they have always been good not this time.but on saying this the others at my table enjoyed the food they choose,pulled pork sandwich was one of them ,one had chicken taco,s which l was told was good . We will continue to eat at Montana,s

• Visited October 2013