“Can do better” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Hamilton, Canada
“Can do better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I've been to this tea room twice. both times I was disappointed. The seating is crowded and the service leaves much to be desired. The food was very good, and sadly that is the only thing about The Tea Room that is good. I like to be fair and not judge a restaurant based solely on one visit, because I understand that everyone can have a bad day, however, both visits to The Tea Room were about the same. On this particular visit, they were out of both types of tea that I ordered. One, they no longer carry, but didn't bother to remove it from the menu. The service was incredibly slow, and to be honest, we felt as though we were inconveniencing them by being there. Because there are many other places to enjoy High Tea, I will not be back to the Tea Room. I know I can do better elsewhere, and will.

• Visited September 2013