“Very good Takeaway shwarma.. Best in area by far” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #249 of 371 restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Oakville, Canada
“Very good Takeaway shwarma.. Best in area by far”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I started getting shwarma , both chicken and beef from Lourice about 6 months ago. The meat is always fresh and proper chunks , unlike most places with what works out to be shredded overcooked chicken bits

Very large wraps and always fresh, 2 huge chicken or beef for 10.99

Yes you have to wait 10 minutes but worth it. Never eaten in ( its really more of a takeaway as Im not a college student)) but it is just a basic shwarma and fast med food restaurant with a tiny bar .

By far the best shwarma in Burlington Mississauga Oakville area

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Oakville, ON Canada
“Too many better places to go. Like Burger King.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Our regular Mediterranean restaurant closed, so I thought I try this place because it's close. Mistake. I went in to order take-out, placed my order, paid and was told it would be about 20 minutes. I needed gas in the car, so I told them I'd be back. I came back in 20 minutes, but I don't believe they had started my order yet. I didn't walk out with my food for another 30 minutes.

I live only 5 minutes from the restaurant, and the food was lukewarm when I opened it up. In the end it was - at best - mediocre. But mostly bad.

I personally believe they've moved away from being a sit-down restaurant to more of a fast-food take-out joint for Sheridan. So if you've got the munchies after a night of drinking and have a hankering for a gyro or falafel, this may be your place. But if you're looking for good Mediterranean cuisine, go to Colossus on Lakeshore.

• Visited March 2013