“Very authentic!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Burlington, Canada
“Very authentic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Just returned from a YUMMY pizza lunch with a dear friend. She suggested this new location from our "normal" spot. It was VERY good. Service was efficient and friendly. We shared one of the pizza's and they were very accommodating with my dislike of some items and replaced with others.

I work for a northern Italy company and actually just returned from there last Sunday. I travel there about 2x/yr.

The pizza at Piazza Bistro was very authentic to what I had only a few days ago in Ital and the sticky toffee pudding was to die for!

We will definitely be back!

Kelly

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Oakville, Canada
“Fantastic find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I have eaten here several times and it has quickly become one of my favourite restaurants. The service is great and the food is fresh and delicious! I haven't tried anything on the menu that I haven't enjoyed. It's an unpretentious casual setting...a nice change in downtown Oakville.

Casual setting, fantastic homemade Italian food...what more could you want!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
oakville,ontario
“My favourite Oakville spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

This has become our favourite place to eat out.
On the 20 or so occasions we have eaten here, I can safely say we have never had a bad..let alone mediocre meal. Quite the opposite.
Everything is fresh and tasty. My husband loves the pizzas; my favourites are the tuna, pasta entrees and now, The recently added quinoa salad.Heavenly.
The decor is so pretty.Understated; all greys,taupes and whites.Many of the patrons appear to be locals....a couple celebrating an anniversary, two girlfriends 'catching up',and often a lone female or male diner with a good book and glass of wine.sophisticated, but non-snobby crowd.
The cappuccinos are the best downtown. We love this place; prices are reasonable , the servers are friendly and attentive, and we never feel rushed.

Visited February 2014
Toronto
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Started with the caprese salad, portion was so big. I had the swordfish, guest had the tuta-mare pasta. Both were delicious and the service was great. Prob the best tiramisu I have ever had (no joke) was phenomenal and you could really taste the booze in it. Will be back for sure.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
virginia
“A great surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

We went here for lunch on the recommendation of a friend who said they had great sandwiches. In fact, the menu had a very good selection, all the choices were delicious and neither was a sandwich! The service was very timely and 1 small mistake in the order was corrected before we could even point it out. I will definitely go back for dinner- it looks like it would be a romantic ( but not too stuffy) evening. Congratulations to them!

• Visited January 2014