“Pleasantly surprised” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Monte Carlo Inn Oakville Suites

You added Monte Carlo Inn Oakville Suites to your Saves list
Monte Carlo Inn Oakville Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   374 South Services Road East, Oakville, Ontario L6J 2X6, Canada   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Oakville
Ontario
“Pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Spent a night couple of nights here in the last month due to weather and road conditions . Staff very friendly to a fault . Rooms nice , microwave , fridge and coffee maker were handy . Somewhat surprised at the low ratings . Found it to very accepatable for what I paid . Only issue I had was both mornings when I got up I found the plow had blocked
my truck to the point I had to borrow hotels shovel to dig out . Otherwise no complaints .

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Milton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Wife and I stayed at this hotel start of this year ago. We had very pleasant experience at this place. All the staff were very helpful. Room was amazing. we will definitely come back and stay at this place again.

Room Tip: "Amazing Customer Service, super clean rooms"
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I would normally stay at the holiday Inn when I travel for business purposes but I had an issue checking in early along with some attitude going into the hotel, considering I am a frequent guest , so I decided to drive over to the Monte Carlo hotel because it was the closest to where I needed to be. I have not heard any negativity from this hotel so I decided why not. I checked in with a young lady she was very pleasant and informative. I stayed on the main floor for 2 nights and the last night I was there I asked to be moved to another room because my room was next to a room with a baby that would not stop crying. the front agents had no issue and moved me right away. breakfast was continental not hot breakfast. Room was clean, bed was comfy and every time staff walked past they would say hello. I would recommend to update the furniture in the rooms but for the rate I was given it was great... On my next business trip I would return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Main floor is great
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kelowna
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

A good economical basic hotel property. Room was clean. Yes, bathroom fan connected to bathroom light is noisy, can't avoid it. Bed was comfortable. Service was basic, not exceptional. If there is something hotel could work on is a commitment to better customer service by front desk staff. As a frequent traveler, wish the hotel chain was affiliated with a plan, they lack this add on value added service. As I was here to spend time with family, not a lot of time spent in room so it was adequate. Also read about room smells etc from folks who had 1st floor rooms. Did not have this issue, was on 2nd floor. So would recommend asking for floor 2 and up.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Montreal, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Rooms are outdated and it smells old carpet! Service sucks I waited 20 minutes at the front desk yhis morning before someone showed up. Water served in the fountain in reception is so old it's grey! So never mind the food I would not even try it... Worst, all the equipment in the gym is broken! I almost fell off the treadmill, told the manager and he only said "oh", thats it???!!! What is this crap!!! 2 stars is what I give them and I'm generous! Never will I go in a Monte Carlo Inn!!!

• Stayed November 2013
Oakville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Nice Service room very clean and ready upon arrival
competitive price and continental breakfast included we had an enjoyable time with our kids and family excellent location that was great we will definitely come back!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Barrie, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Room had wallpaper starting to peel. Hallway was extremely hot. Musty in basement or first floor.
Staff were very nice.
We were a large group and one of the rooms was not ready .

Dangerous exiting onto service road. Best to take exit that is not the main one.

Nothing special but we would stay again if we had to as it was
satisfactory.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Monte Carlo Inn Oakville Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Monte Carlo Inn Oakville Suites

Address: 374 South Services Road East, Oakville, Ontario L6J 2X6, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Oakville
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Oakville
Hotel Class:3 star — Monte Carlo Inn Oakville Suites 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monte Carlo Inn Oakville Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Monte Carlo Inn Oakville Hotel Oakville
Monte Carlo Hotel Oakville
Monte Carlo Inn Oakville Suites Ontario

If you own or manage Monte Carlo Inn Oakville Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.