“A decent place that deserves a try!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Oakville, Canada
“A decent place that deserves a try!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I decided to give this place a try based on the diverse menu (considering it's a pub). I went for the buffalo chicken sandwich which was absolutely delicious. Tender chicken breast, a fantastic baguette (I think they use Ace bread), plump tomato slices, and a tangy hot sauce made for an incredible sandwich. The fries also deserve some recognition, even though they were served a bit cold. The side garden salad with balsamic was decent, but nothing out of the ordinary. The place itself is trying to resemble a muskoka-type cottage and does an OK job, but the booth seats and certain decorative pieces on the wall are seriously old and drab. The bathroom was also a mess during my visit. I will definitely be back to this place, but wish the owners could clean it up a bit more. Simple changes such as new seat coverings at the booths, better art work on the walls, and other changes to fixtures would make the dining environment and overall experience more pleasant.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great Place with great menu.
Wings are great
Most of menu is gluten free.
Friendly staff.
Great location on Lakeshore

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Our new favorite restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We keep coming back because everything on the menu is so good. The food is awesome, everything I try I say is my new favorite, and my husband loves the selection of beers on tap. Affordable too so we can visit often- the burgers and brickle dessert are addictive!

Oakville, Canada
“Best comfort food in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

This place is great! The food is fresh and the beer is cold and crisp. I just love the burgers. I am trying to work my way through the list but I keep getting stuck on the "GC CB GC" it is incredible. Two grill cheese and a burger. WOW. MY Wife loves the grilled salmon and gets to change up the side dishes each time she orders it.

Overall this is my favorite place to eat in Oakville. Great food, atmosphere and the staff are always friendly. Good Job!

• Visited January 2013
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

The only place in Oakville I go too. Friendly staff and the best home made burgers in Oakville. Actually all the food I've had was great with nice portions and fair prices. A must to visit, you will come back.

• Visited January 2013