“Treated with respect & great dining !!” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 10 hotels in Oakville
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Cornwall
“Treated with respect & great dining !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2009

A wonderful clean place. The staff are welcoming and excited to greet guests. The dining is excellent, delicious and reasonably priced. Once I arrive, there is really no reason to leave the building. There is no better way to sum it up...Home away from Home! The staff understand that it's not only the big things that are important, but the small things too. Doing things right, is doing things to make people feel comfortable, relaxed and welcomed.
I choose to stay in Oakville because the rest and 'good' feeling I receive, is worth the 45 minute drive in Toronto traffic. And I have the choice. There is a hotel just 2 exits away from my satellite office, but because 'they' treat me with indifference, I stay with the wonderful people at Quality Suites in Oakville. I would recommend this location to anyone wanting to have a comfortable stay.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2009

As a mom of three hockey playing children, I have been to many a hotel. This is the first one that I have truly enjoyed staying at. Our room was large enough for the five of us and it came with a micorwave and a frig in the room. The staff was very friendly and curteous. They had our room ready earky and allowed us a early check-in. Everything about the hotel was great. Everything was clean and organized. The restaurant in the hotel was great too! The food was good and well priced. The staff was very accomodating (as we ate together as one big team!). I can't say enough about the entire experience.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
sarnia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2009

Quality Hotel and Executive Suites Oakville "Excellent stay"
In the past two months, I have spent an extensive amount of time at the Quality Hotel and Executive Suites Oakville, and every minute of my stay I felt right at home. Not only is the hotel very sanitary and clean, the staff is impecably welcoming and friendly, all the while providing excellent service. The hotel offers everything I need to enjoy my stay, such as Workout Room, Pool, and a restaurant, with great food.

Chris Clark

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2008

Great location, easy to navigate local area, about 10 mins to marina which was beautiful. Very close to loads of parks and Bronte Creek.

Train station easy to get to and free parking for hassle free visit into Toronto.

Staff exceptionally helpful and local knowledge was good, if they didn't know they found out for you.

Two computers available for guest use with printer.

Room was very large, two double beds in the bedroom and a double sofa bed along with another single sofa if required.

A microwave, fridge and coffee-maker with sink and a table with two chairs meant you could eat in the room if you wanted to. A Tim Hortons was attached along with a restaurant and bar and a saltwater pool.

Only criticism is that the hotel does not accept Can $ Travellers Cheques!!!

Hotel far exceeded expections and was a good end to our 2 week holiday travelling around Ontario.

• Liked — Location.
  • Disliked — Not accepting Canadian Dollar Travellers Cheques.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
listowel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2006

I stayed at your hotel while visiting family in Oakville. We stay with you every year and this trip was terrific as always. My husband and I were treated wonderfully from the moment we contacted the hotel. The girl we reserved our room with was friendly and helpful. Our room had a beautiful view of the creek and the newly renovated lobby looks spectacular. A great home away from home. Keep up the good work!

• Liked — Staff
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Northern NY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2006

We stayed here one night because we had a conference to attend in town. It was the worst hotel experience ever. I would have rather slept in my car.

The lobby is very nice but the front desk staff was rude and seemed to have very little knowledge of the area. We asked the young man for some suggestions of places to eat other than the hotel restaurant and he was unable to give any ideas or even directions.

The room was furnished with left-overs from Goodwill and there was no refrigerator in the room as promised. The bedspreads were stained(on the inside - ick!) and the sheet was as hard as sandpaper. There was no thermostat, so it was difficult to moderate the room temp. We ended up just turning it off and woke up to a freezing room the next morning.

We didn't realize until after we got into bed that the hotel backs up to trucking company. It was very loud and noisy and difficult to fall asleep. If you choose to stay here, ask for a room on the front side of the hotel and it may be less noisy.

The bathroom was small but seemed clean until we got into the shower. The shower drain was very slow, resulting in us standing in about 1 inch of water.

The next morning I went downstairs to check out and tell them about the drain, but I couldn't find anyone at the front desk. It was about 8am, so there should have been someone there. I waited 5 minutes and finally gave up.

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed February 2006, traveled on business
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2005

We recently stayed at the Quality Hotel and Executive Suites while visiting friends in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. Because I was travelling with 2 children, I required a room with at least two double beds. This hotel offered the possibility of a suite for a slightly higher rate. The suite was so spacious. It had a separate bedroom offering 2 large beds and television as well as a sitting room with a television and a kitchenette with sink and fridge. I was very impressed with the comfort of the room especially considering the rating and rates for this hotel. The swimming pool, though small, was well maintained and towels are supplied. The front desk staff were very helpful and enthusiastic. There is a restaurant in the hotel as well as a donut shop beside the hotel. We enjoyed it so much, we decided to extend our stay by one extra night. Thank- you for a wonderful stay.

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!