“Amazing Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Amazing Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

This is my first time staying at the property and I was impressed from the moment I walked in the front door. The front desk agents who checked me in and out were very professional, friendly and cheerful. I stayed in 319 which is a corner room. It was very quiet and spacious. The room was spotless! Bed was ***very*** comfortable and provided a very restful sleep. Towels were nice, new and fluffy. There is a sense of newness about the property - fresh, new, clean, up to date. It was refreshing to look out the window and see a nice natural setting. The Tim Hortons adjacent to the property was a real bonus as well. It was a very relaxing stay! I highly recommend the Quality Suites Oakville!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are nice and quiet!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
DOS135, Director of Sales at Quality Suites, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of our hotel! We greatly value all guest feedback and strive to exceed all guests expectations! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the future!

Warm Regards,
Heather

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights in mid November, due to a fabulous on line deal, well I am so very glad that I did! It surpassed all my expectations, Check in was a very warm and friendly greeting from staff, quick and efficient. The room was beautiful, clean, Beds are AMAZINGLY comfortable!! Loved everything about it. Staff was always smiling warm and very accommodating. I also loved the fact that there is a Resto bar attached to the hotel, as well as a 24 hour Tim Horton's just a few steps out side the lobby doors. If you are on a budget this is a great place to stay, as it is just 4 bus stops away from the GO Bronte Station. You can get the bus right across the street from the hotel. Even though the rates are way more reasonable than other hotels in the area, it DOES NOT in any way feel like a low end hotel. You get a luxury feel for a great affordable rate! If you do have a car, it is conveniently located just minutes away from several pubs, restaurants and shopping. I would not only Highly recommend this Hotel but I will be staying there again as I was just amazed at how great a Hotel it was as well as it's location.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
DOS135, Director of Sales at Quality Suites, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Tweetypie71

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such positive feedback abut our hotel! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Waubaushene, ON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was unfortuantely only in town for one night. When I booked my room online I used the comments section to request any free room upgrades. The front desk staff were very quick, and polite. After talking me into signing up for their points system she upgraded me to a king suite for free. The hotel is also easily and quickly accessible from the 403(?), and only 6 kilometres from the 407.

The room was amazing, but like I said, I only got to enjoy it for a short time. It had a keurig coffee maker, fridge and microwave in a little kitchenette area with counter space and sink. A seperate sitting room with a nice tv, as well as a private king size bedroom with another tv, and an extremely comfortable bed. The bathroom was very nice and very clean. I didn't get to take advantage of the fitness area or pool (i'm pretty sure they had a pool), The lounge they had looked very nice as well but there was a conference crowd in there and I was unsure if it was open to everyone else at that time so I didn't enter into it.

Parking was free, which is always a nice bonus. There was a gas station and Tim hortons right downstairs, which was convenient at speeding up your morning when heading out. There was also a nice sports bar/restaurant not even a minute away which had great food.

Room Tip: always ask for free upgrades when you can, especially if it is just for a short stay. If there is so...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
DOS135, Director of Sales at Quality Suites, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Craig,

South River, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

We stayed here because the hotel we wanted was fully booked - very glad we did. The place is very clean (and looks recently updated). Bed was very comfortable. Staff was friendly and very helpful. We especially enjoyed the pool - it is glassed in with a view of a wooded area that really makes you feel relaxed. Although there is no complimentary breakfast, there is a Tim's attached to the hotel!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
DOS135, Director of Sales at Quality Suites, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Echo02,

Sales Account Executive
905-847-6667
ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel a few times a year for business for more than 2 years. The staff are always very friendly and accommodating. The facilities are very clean and extremely comfortable. The suites are large and you can work and eat in one part of your room and sleep in another. The front desk staff, Kurt, even sent my fax for no charge and did not seem inconvenienced or annoyed by this request. I always know I will enjoy my stay here.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
DOS135, Director of Sales at Quality Suites, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Belinda,

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We will pass on your praise to Kurt on your behalf. We hope to see you again soon!

Sales Account Executive
905-847-6667
Aurora, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Overall this hotel has everything you could need: the beds are comfortable, the shower pressure good, free wifi & parking, a Tim's right outside the front doors and a location that is close to both Oakville and Mississauga.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
DOS135, Director of Sales at Quality Suites, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear AtwoZ

We would like to take the time to thank you for your positive feedback. We take great pride in providing superior service to each and every one of your guests and your feedback helps us to ensure all guests leave happy. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

With Hospitality,

New Liskeard, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Friendly people, great room! Only stayed for one night, we drove my step daughter back to school and stayed overnight. The price was also pretty good. The location was close to where she was going to school. We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Marie W,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are pleased that you were satisfied with your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!