“Great food and excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 150 Restaurants in North Bay
Cuisines: American, Fish & Chips
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Whether it's breakfast for supper or lunch for breakfast, you decide. We offer full menu selection during operating hours. Delivery and Takeout Everyday life can get busy, we know. So when you're in a rush, call us for delivery or pick up. We can help get you through the "Mom, I'm hungry" times!
North Bay, Canada
“Great food and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I frequent Burger World often and I dont have a bad thing to say about it. Its always busy and always delicious. Its not a fancy place but if your looking for a good burger and some fries at a reasonable price this is the place to go. The staff is very friendly and the service is very fast. I haven't waited longer than 15 minutes from the time I sat down to when I received my food. Even when the place was packed. I will go again.

Visited March 2013

“Local Eats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I always love to come to Burger world, the service is fast,friendly, and the food is always hot. I also enjoy their all day breakfast and bring my friends along for a good meal.

Visited March 2013
Trout Creek, Canada
“Quick, Consistent, Good...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Food taste good, and is served very quickly. Very friendly staff, only thing I could suggest would be to renovate both locations, as they are really starting to show their age in side.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“disapointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Food quality and service has declined for years now! its a, what other place have we not tried?.
Time to move on. They need new blood and a new shake up!

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
North Bay, Canada
“second best in North Bay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

The only place better than Burger World on Algonquin Ave., is Burger World at Fisher Street and hwy. 11/17. The food at both places are great. Best burgers and fries on the planet. The service is good at Algonquin and fantastic at Fisher Street.

• Visited February 2013