“We'll be back!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 26 hotels in North Bay
Toronto
“We'll be back!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

Loved staying there! My husband and I stayed in room number 6 and were really impressed with the huge flat screen TV as soon as we entered the room! We also had great sleep that night as the mattress and pillows were perfect quality. The area is also very calm and serene. We went for a morning walk with our dog, and really enjoyed the fresh air! Since we have decided to choose North Bay for our yearly vacation place, we're sure to choose the Bay Motel!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

22 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Timmins, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

I really like this property. I saw their advertisement in the phonebook and decided to make a reservation. I travelled with my family as we were coming to North Bay for a family gathering.

The room was Great. Very Clean and the beds were "really Comfy". It was close to town which was perfect. The staff were friendly. Best of all, we got a pretty good deal.

Will recommend to friends.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Sudbury, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

it was the worst experience of our lives we stayed there 1 week and I refuse to shower, the service was terrible. they should condem the motel.very unsanitary, discusting.
you'll be sorry if you stay there.
as far as I'm concern they should pay people for staying there.
pics you see on there web site is not at all what you get.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Timmins, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2010

I stayed at the Bay motel in april of this year. We were in town for my son's band tournament. We decided to stay at the Bay because it was recommended to us by a freind. He told us they had clean n comfortable rooms at a good price. He was absolutely right! The room was spacious enough for the 3 of us, and the beds were comfy and cozy.

The gentlemen in the office was welcoming and freindly. His ofiice was nicely decorated in a budhist style.

The place is located on highway 11 N a few minutes from town so it was nice and quiet and peaceful. I liked how the room had all the extras that we wanted. They had a fridge, microwave and even a coffee maker. They even offered free high speed wi-fi. It was too bad i left my laptop at home. im bringing it for sure the next time. I definitely did not expect all this for under 70 bucks a night.

We usually visit north bay quite a few times a year. Before we used to stay at the comfort inn paying over 100 bucks a night, but i am so glad i took my freind's advice and stayed at the Bay. Wold recommend

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Timmins Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2010

I checked in the motel as their price was the best in the area ! I really got a value for the price of $49/- for a room ! room was clean and newly upgraded. it had a fridge,microwave, in-room coffee, setallite TV and free wi-fi internet ! I got far more than I expected !

I would for sure, recommend this motel to others.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Rajen D, Owner at Bay Motel, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are comitted to provide best quality rooms, best services at the best rates. Assuring the same at your every stay.

Rajen Dholakia
Owner, Bay Motel
St Catharines, Ontario
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2009

Stay there Nov 6-8 this is my 3rd time this time it was bad, the shower was filthy, black, left a know for the maid to clean the shower, which did not happen, only made the bed did not check the bathroom, give clean towels, they shut the heat off we got back from the craft show after 9 pm and the room was freezing. Could not receive incoming calls as they did not answer the phone, morning or night. Has gone down hill each year. Would not recommend this hotel

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Ottawa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2009

Place is terrible! Away from any major stores, coffee shops included. Cigarette burns on blankets, mould around tub, 19 " TV, WOW! Never again.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Bay Motel? Share your experiences!