Very disappointed in the Sunset Inn. We had a wedding in the family and most of us had seen the commercials on TV and the website and thought that this would be the place to stay.....NOT....We stayed in the three bedroom "chalet" and honestly there are fish huts on Nipissing that are in better condition...the "chalet was disgusting. We had no coffee! the rug was dirty, the "duvet" was a rag, the walls were dirty, the glasses had to be cleaned before using them..we spent our time killing spiders inside our "chalet"..the bedrooms were barely bigger than a double bed.....and throughout the "chalet" there was no room to move! My brother was going to stay in another "chalet" and actually wanted to cancel but was informed that you need to give 30 days notice...buyer beware!...rather, management upgraded him to another room.....but again very overpriced! Thank goodness for the White Owl Bistro food is magnificient! We will NOT return to the Sunset Inn nor will we even recommend it to anyone....Our nephew stayed at the Terrace Bay Inn in Callander which is 10 minutes from the Sunset Inn and we would highly recommend you stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Inn is located in North Bay, on beautiful Lake Nipissing in Northern Ontario. Our unique Inn, a haven of tranquillity, awaits to enfold you in luxury and service. Create an unforgettable getaway in one of our luxurious suites. We also have variety of different types of rooms to suit your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sunset Inn on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Inn On The Park Hotel North Bay
- Sunset Inn On The Park North Bay, Ontario