“Great Value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 143 Restaurants in North Bay
Cuisines: Lebanese
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a real jewel in North Bay. Real Lebanese quality food. I have tried almost every thing on the menu and have never been disappointed. It is almost always busy with people ordering take out. Sometimes this means it takes a little longer to get the food, but no one seems to mind. Sometimes I feel the prices are a bit high, but after I get my food I see that the portions are generous and I am getting good value.

Visited June 2013

“LOVE THIS PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Growing up in the Toronto area and spending time in Ottawa, I grew accustomed to shwarma and donair. When I found out this place was right near my work, I was pumped. I go here at least twice a week for lunch of dinner, you can't go wrong with their spicy chicken shwarma and roasted garlic potatoes.

Go, you won't regret it.

Visited May 2013
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

It was my first time trying Lebanese food last year and now I love it! The food is very good and the staff is very friendly. The sitting area is small so I'd reccomend takeout but thats really not a problem. For what you get the priced are very reasonable. I will continue to eat here and I have introduced a few friends to this restaurant. If you're looking to try something new you should try this!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Oh my goodness. Great food. Went in for the first time a few weeks ago. The owner advised me on the most popular item, so I tried it. I have been back 3 times and will continue to return.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food great serving size”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Went in with my wife to give it a try. We were both very hungry, ate untill we were fullband still had enough leftovers for lunch the next day, all for under 40 dollars. The food was delicious we will definately be going back.

• Visited March 2013