“North Bay Tradition” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
New Liskeard, Canada
“North Bay Tradition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Very fresh food. Some good Greek fare such as Baklava deserts, salads, they are not cheap with fresh sub ingredients and the bread is really fresh and perfect for subs. Their gravy is to die for and they make huge poutines with fresh-cut fries which are a must.

Visited September 2012

North Bay, Canada
“Greek... Great place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I couldn't believe when I saw The Sub Place wasn't listed on here. Vistors of North Bay should know about this place. If I was an out of towner this is the kind of place I would be looking to visit... and it's even better for those that live here because we can visit it again and again like I do.
They have a good selection of subs and gyros, and their fries are delicious.
My recommendation Chicken Gyro skin off, extra spicey (they will ask if you want spice which is good, but extra spicey has that extra heat), with fries and chocolate milk. What a great meal. I love it so much I haven't tried out any of the subs which I'm going to have to do one of these days.
There is often a line up but don't let that sway you, they have a good working team and are very efficient. The line up is just a indicator that The Sub Place is a great place to eat. I've only done take out, but they do have a few fast food type booths. It's not a romantic meal type place, it's a excellent food for good value place.

• Visited January 2013