“Greek... Great place to eat.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 150 Restaurants in North Bay
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television
North Bay, Canada
“Greek... Great place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I couldn't believe when I saw The Sub Place wasn't listed on here. Vistors of North Bay should know about this place. If I was an out of towner this is the kind of place I would be looking to visit... and it's even better for those that live here because we can visit it again and again like I do.
They have a good selection of subs and gyros, and their fries are delicious.
My recommendation Chicken Gyro skin off, extra spicey (they will ask if you want spice which is good, but extra spicey has that extra heat), with fries and chocolate milk. What a great meal. I love it so much I haven't tried out any of the subs which I'm going to have to do one of these days.
There is often a line up but don't let that sway you, they have a good working team and are very efficient. The line up is just a indicator that The Sub Place is a great place to eat. I've only done take out, but they do have a few fast food type booths. It's not a romantic meal type place, it's a excellent food for good value place.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mark C, Manager at The Sub Place, responded to this review, August 11, 2015
Thanks for the awesome review. We are catching up with the times. Glad to see you enjoy one of my favorites. We now carry sirracha to spice things even further if you like. Til next time!