“Delightful” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers
North of North Bay,ON
“Delightful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

First time there. Met friends for breakfast. Enjoyed Friendly atmosphere, good food and reasonable prices. Terry's was clean and the service was prompt. Will go again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
“Excellent menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a small breakfast lunch dinner. The staff are nice and the menu is excellent. It's only a page for breakfast and a page for lunch but there are so many good choices. I have eaten here quite a few times for breakfast, but stopped in for lunch yesterday. I personally like the greek omlet breakfast, and for lunch yesterday I tried out Terry's special grilled chicken with secret sauce and a ceasar side salad. I was torn between a few menu items so I'm eager to get back and try some of the other items.
The prices are also great, perhaps this is my new favorite place to eat in North Bay.
Advise if your going for breakfast on a Sunday try getting there at or before 8:30 am or after 11am

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“A good place for breakfast or lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Good service, good food, nice owner... what else is there?

“excellent lunch restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

This is a great restaurant to grab a quick lunch. Very good prices, home style food and a friendly atmosphere.

“Disappointment Supreme”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

I'm so blown away...Terry's Place Restaurant in Ferris...Never again will I go there...I order breakfast with no meat and an english muffin in place of toast. The waitress asks me if I want tomato instead of meat and I say yes. She comes back with "we should be charging you extra for the english muffin, because it costs more than toast, but we'll just charge you the regular price for the b-fast." (I asked for b-fast with no meat, why would it cost more, if I'm not having the meat that they regularly put on it?)...THEN! I wasn't sure if I was still gettng tomato, so I asked NICELY. She told me no, becuase of the higher cost of te english muffin. THEN! She arrives with a tomato slice and tells me, "Here's your tomato..I know it's not red, but..."....It was a not yet ripened tomato slice. I said, "Thank you, that's not a big deal. I appreciate it". THEN! To cap it all off!!! We finish b-fast...Not even 5 minutes after we're done, waitress comes over and says, "Are you done? We need the table for waiting customers." I thought, "I don't get it...We weren't loud, we bought food, we didn't complain, etc...." Soooooo disappointed.

• Visited February 2012