“Successful girls night out!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Successful girls night out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic time!!! What a great enviroment to enjoy a great meal with my girls. Food was amazing. Definetly recommend the nachos and enchillada's! There was so much flavor in everything we ate. We enjoyed the atmosphere, the servers were very knowledgable and attentive. Good times had by all. We will definetly be back for more margaritas!!! :) thank you again to the staff at habaneros and to our friends who recommended this place. We will for sure recommend to others!

North Bay, Canada
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We always go to Habaneros for special occasions birthdays etc and its always so peaceful love the set up. I love how the menu isn't over complicated rarely do I find food I don't need to change (take away or add an ingredient) but there food is always perfect. Love their soft tacos with the fries. They have food for everyone not all Mexican

• Visited November 2012
Thunder Bay, Canada
“good value and great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I remember going here many years ago when it was a Mexicali Rosas. I went there recently, and saw that the food had gotten better. The menu is not authentic, however the food we ordered was really good. I would this restaurant to anyone!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North Bay
“Keeps getting better!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Formerly part of a chain, it's now independant and better than ever. It previously tasted like chain food and now is fresh and tasty and I would recommend. Shrimp Fajitas were awesome and the best Margs in town for sure. Monday night is cheap Margs and nachos.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Englehart, Canada
“.. even makes my mother happy! :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Yes, that's right - my 80 year old mother was very happy with her lunch at Habaneros (that's worth five stars .. LOL).

It was a return visit for us, after enjoying our first experience so much, and we were remembered! That's a really good feeling, especially with us being from out of town. The staff are very friendly and efficient, the inside decor is cozy and there is an outdoor patio. The food - WOW, so much FRESH flavour awakening the taste buds, eye-appealing presentation with generous portions, there is something for everyone to enjoy here.

We are going back to North Bay this long weekend, and I hope to get to Habaneros again for lunch, because when mom is happy, everyone is happy! :-)

• Visited August 2012