“A Great Place when Travelling with Dogs” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore

You added Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore to your Saves list
Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   718 Lakeshore Drive, North Bay, Ontario P1A 2G4, Canada   |
Ranked #9 of 26 Hotels in North Bay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I recently stayed at the North Bay Travelodge on my way through the city. During booking and check-in, I inquired as to whether their Internet was working correctly, as I had some extremely critical (and financially time-sensitive) work that absolutely required a functioning Internet connection. I was assured that all was well. Unfortunately, as a result of a recent storm, the Internet was in fact NOT working the night I stayed. I ended up completing the necessary transactions via my phone's 3-G connection, which, as a result of the slow speeds, took me well into the night before I could head for bed.

I spoke directly with Mr. Jay Kim, the managing director the following morning and expressed my frustration, particularly after going to some considerable effort to ensure prior to my arrival that the Internet was functioning.

Mr. Kim was EXTREMELY apologetic and genuinely sorry for the problem I experienced. He immediately offered to refund me the entire price of my stay, and within a short time, I received a personal cheque in the mail, exactly as promised.

The hotel itself was very clean, very quiet, and very comfortable. If not for the Internet issues, it would have been a perfect stay - Mr. Kim's attention to customer service is a welcome relief in this day and age and very nicely made up for the issue I experienced. I will certainly make it a point to stay here again on my next visit to North Bay, and have passed my recommendations regarding the Travelodge Lakeshore to my friends and colleagues.

It just goes to show that even when issues arise, a willingness to commiserate with the customer and offer compensation where appropriate can make all the difference! My sincere appreciation to Mr. Jay Kim! Well done!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Hearst
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Was in north-bay recently and stayed at the Travelodge.Nice place to stay. With family and friends.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore

Address: 718 Lakeshore Drive, North Bay, Ontario P1A 2G4, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Northeastern Ontario > North Bay
#4 Business Hotel in North Bay
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Lakeshore (North Bay) Travelodge Hotel North Bay
Travel Lodge North Bay
Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore Ontario
North Bay Travelodge
North Bay Travel Lodge

If you own or manage Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.