“Hockey trip” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 26 hotels in North Bay

197 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am a little late with this review but nevertheless....I say "Surprisingly good" because of the negative reviews I had read but we chose to try it anyway as it was ideally situated for us. Our room was very clean, spacious and the bed was amazingly comfortable. We were there on a Saturday night, so the fact that it was also very quiet despite the hotel being full was a definite plus. The continental breakfast was terrrific! There were even hot belgian waffles! A real treat.
About the only advise I could give the manager there is - spruce up the reception area for heavens sake! It is not a good introduction to the hotel. Chairs were piled in front of the reception desk and doors to storage areas were left open - not very attractive. Its the only thing that spoils this otherwise lovely and well priced hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

All in all, the room was fine. The only problem I encountered during my stay was that the room was not cleaned during my abscence. I did not complain as I am not the type. I mentionned it at check-out but they said I probably had a sign on my door! I did in the morning but removed it when I left. Upon my return, it still wasn't cleaned!! Their excuse was they problably forgot!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

CHELMSFORD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

The only thing I found that we should have been advised of no elevator. My wife has problem with her legs and found the stairs a bit hard to climb. Other than that we were quite pleased. The mattresses will need changing in the near future .

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

QUEENSTON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

The front dest staff were great. The room was clean......but
The desk light did not work so I had to move my computer to less convenient position.
The bathroom sink flow was very slow meaning there must be something not draining well.
Trying to get a channel on the TV required unbelievable effort with controls...very outdated.
The breakfast room was still under construction and not a welcoming area.
The coffee was dilute and un appetizing.

Regards. Eric Broughton

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

NEWMARKET
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

The agent I spoke to deliberately misrepresented himself as a 'direct Super 8' representative to get my booking. When I offered my Wyndam Rewards # he toke it form me with no opportunity or intention to use it. When he asked for my E-mail address and credit card information I inquired why he would need it when he now had my reward # with all of my personal information available. He then lied to me that this information was no longer available as a 'security measure'. I will never use Trip Advisor again as they have proven themselves to be much less than reputable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Motel - North Bay? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel - North Bay

Address: 570 Lakeshore Dr., North Bay, Ontario P1A 2E6, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Northeastern Ontario > North Bay
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#2 Business Hotel in North Bay
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel - North Bay 2*
Close to Lake Nipissing, The Waterfront, Memorial Gardens and West Ferris ArenaSuper 8 North Bay hotel is located on the shores of beautiful Lake Nipissing with easy access to Trans-Canada Highway. Our hotel near the waterfront area offers easy access to area attractions and dozens of outdoor activities for any traveler.Start your day off right with free SuperStart continental breakfast. Be sure to take advantage of conveniences like free Wi-Fi Internet, guest laundry, valet service and 24-hour front desk service. We offer free parking with cold-weather hookup and ample space for large vehicles. Handicapped-accessible and non-smoking rooms are available at our pet-friendly hotel. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Super 8 Motel - North Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 North Bay
Super Eight North Bay
North Bay Super 8
North Bay Super Eight
Super 8 Motel - North Bay Ontario

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel - North Bay, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.