“good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay

You added Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay to your Saves list
Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   950 McKeown Avenue, North Bay, Ontario P1B 9P3 , Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in North Bay
timmins, Canada
“good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Staff very friendly and good with my young son. Thanks for the suckers. Pool was warm and very clean. ..,.,.,..,.,..,.,..,..,.,..,.,.,.,..,.,.,..,.,.,..,..,..,.,..,.,..,..,.,..,..,.,..,..,..,.,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,.,..,..,.,...,.,..,..,.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

carrie_delongchamp, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Mr. Bernie M.,
I'm thrilled to hear that both you and your son had a good experience with us. Thank you for sharing this feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you both back in the future.

Hampton Inn By Hilton North Bay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

The staff are very helpful. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The rooms are comfortable. The internet service fast and easy to access. The bathrooms are clean and well provided. The free buffet breakfast is excellent, with lots of nutritious variety. There is fruit provided during the day for those meeting in the hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Christopher A.,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with The Hampton Inn By Hilton North Bay. Our team will be delighted to hear your great feedback!

We look forward to your next journey to North Bay.

North Bay, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I took my 6 year old daughter and her best girlfriend here for her birthday. We swam, ate, relaxed, and had a sleepover that the girls won't soon forget. Reasonable rate (the same as paying for a birthday party at McDonald's, the movies, or gymnastics), and the service was AWESOME! The girls were treated as princesses with extra treats we were not expecting. Staff made them feel special which made me so very happy. No regrets on choosing the Hampton for this staycation.

Dear Ms. G,
I'm so glad to hear that your daughter and her friend had a great time with us. Our staff thrives on being able to 'go the extra mile' in situations such as this.
Wishing your daughter a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and we hope to have an opportunity to welcome both of you back in the future!

North Bay, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Love this Hotel - every time we visit North Bay to see our daughter who is attending Canadore College, we stay at this Hotel. It is always beautifully kept, both the Lobby, Breakfast room, and Hotel room itself. Beds are comfy, bathrooms are sparkling - very pleasant every time we stay.

Dear Ms. Susan H,

We're so glad to be your home away from home as you visit your daughter. Your kind comments are truly appreciated and will be shared with our team.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to North Bay.

Timmins, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

The stay was close to restaurants and various shopping malls. Walkable distances. The rooms are modern, spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Also, slept very well, the beds are comfortable. We would recommend this hotel to friends and family. Thank you

Dear Mr. Maurice L,
I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us on the Tripadvisor.com platform. Your kind comments are truly appreciated and I look forward to sharing them with our team.

Haileybury, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Put my child to bed at 9:30pm and quickly received a noise complaint at 9:45pm....I thought noise complaints were dealt with AFTER 11:00pm ?? I brought my 2 year old during my business trip. I put my toddler to bed at 9:30pm and received a noise complaint at 9:45pm - I was under the impression that noise complaints were dealt with after 11:00 pm. The hotel staff were aware that I was bringing my child as I had requested a crib. Why would staff not put us in a room away from all other guests knowing that the child may be fussy come night time? Grouping people like that doesn't make sense to me. When dealing with reception, she stated that she received noise complaints of a child crying. I advised that I was putting her down for the night and that it's common for two year olds to cry not wanting to go to bed. What I didn't appreciate is that she kept me on the line...and I repeated said to her 'what would you like me to do?' I always stay at this hotel while attending meetings in NB and even stay at your hotel while on holidays. To me that was not acceptable. If you do not accept children then I would suggest you post it on your website and not carry cribs. This experience simply makes me believe you are not a family oriented business........was not impressed

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

carrie_delongchamp, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear Linda L,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Tripadvisor.com community. I am happy that I have had the opportunity to discuss this situation with you and do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.
As mentioned previously, our team is trained to follow up on all noise complaints regardless of the time of day. This is done to ensure that each and every guest is not only comfortable but also safe.
I do thank you for your suggestion of being placed in a room away from everyone. We do always try our best to accommodate each guest with their requests. We did see a request for a crib to be placed in the room and we were able to provide this for you. On this particular evening we were completely sold out and had no other option but to place other guests around your guestroom.
The receptionist that you did speak with over the phone is very sorry if it appeared she kept you on the phone longer then she should have. She is a great asset to our team and very genuine in her concern.
We do pride ourselves on our friendly customer service to all of our guests. If we came across as being a non-child friendly hotel this was certainly not our intention.
Thank you and we do look forward to your families return!

SWASTIKA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

great place to stay very clean a little difficult to access with no left turn ...pool and fitness spotless.. abit pricey but worth it good location to OPP RHQ and hospital and college breakfast very good would stay here again

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

carrie_delongchamp, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Ms. Susan B,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review based on your recent stay with The Hampton Inn By Hilton North Bay. I'm glad to hear that you did have a good experience and will be returning to our hotel on your future journeys to North Bay.

Hampton Inn By Hilton North Bay

Been to Hampton Inn by Hilton North Bay? Share your experiences!