“Mice , Mould and Dirt ! What a retreat ...!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Arizona Motel

Arizona Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Bay
Arizona Motel
Save Saved
You added Arizona Motel to your Saves list
1078 Lakeshore Drive, North Bay, Ontario P1A 2H3, Canada   |
Ranked #20 of 26 hotels in North Bay
Marathon, Canada
“Mice , Mould and Dirt ! What a retreat ...!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I've slept in many hotels but I have never seen anything like this in my life !! Bed linens were not changed because there were hairs all over . Not to mention the mice poop in the kitchenette cabinets and mould in the washroom . I don't understand how a buisness like this can even be open without be shut down for in sanitary conditions ... Lets just say we didn't even make it through the night and then left !! Avoid this place at all costs .. Disgusting !

• Stayed November 2013

4 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Solo
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

We stayed here for the week end for 2 Nights. the rooms are nice and comfortable at reasonable Budget rate.
the location is closer to Hwy 11. We would prefer to stay here in future whenever in the North bay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

I made reservations to stay at The Arizona for 4 night. When I arrived to check in, I entered the office to find washer and dryer. I knew where the rooms laundry was being done. I entered the room and was greeted by strong odour. The bed needed replacement so badly. The sheets reminded me of the office! I would not use bathroom, never! The only thing positive was Internet working! I did not last the night and left.

• Stayed July 2012
Brampton, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

My family and I recently stayed at this motel march 2011, we asked for a non-smoking suite. We arrived late at night and I checked out the first room, the stench of cigarette smoke was so overpowering that my eyes watered! So I checked out the next room, the main light wasn't working so it was very dim and smelled slightly of cigarette smoke ( not as bad as the first room). When we got in and turned on the Lamps in both the main room and the bedroom areas we got a disappointing look at the place, my wife pulled back the bedspread and discovered hairs on one of the pillows, the bed linens had a greyish tinge to them, thankfully we had brought our own. The outdated carpeting in the bedroom and the main room had cigarette burns, the drapes in both rooms were threadbare, the walls in every room including the bathroom were coated with brown stains from cigarette smoke and everything looked very dirty, the one loveseat was missing 2 legs and the other one had springs poking through the cushions. The male owner of the motel gave us an alarm clock which we found when trying to set the alarm that it was broken. The only positive things I can say about this motel is that the water was hot, rates were cheap, and the cable tv was good.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Been to Arizona Motel? Share your experiences!