“Vert pleased with this Inn fort thé night.” 5 of 5 stars

The Lincoln Inn
594 Lakeshore Drive, North Bay, Ontario P1A 2E6, Canada   |
Ranked #10 of 25 hotels in North Bay
Montreal, Canada
“Vert pleased with this Inn fort thé night.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Room was clean and bed comfortable, I am pleased with my stay. The location is also perfect just outside of the North Bay shopping *district*. Overall I would recommend this establishment to anyone, a good price also is a plus.

• Stayed March 2014

7 people have reviewed this hotel

Deux-Montagnes, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Large renovated rooms. Very clean. Beds comfortable. Bathroom super clean. First room he showed us smelled of smoke- he insisted it was non- smoking. I told him I had allergies and asthma and KNOW smoke when I smell it then he admitted prior to renovations it was a smoking room. (#7). He moved us to another room. Room was very comfortable but hot. In the morning we went for the complimentary breakfast and room was locked up as well as office. Disappointing. Value for money average. Even looked in window of breakfast room and nothing set up. It was supposed to open at 7am we got there at 8am.

• Stayed March 2014
Richmond Hill, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

We stayed at the Lincoln for four nights from New Year

We stayed at the Lincoln Inn for four nights just a week ago. We were in North Bay for a tournament and had a big equipment bag. The rooms are exceptionally large and clean.
They were not great at having the breakfast open for 7am but once it was open, the selection was really good.
Would definitely recommend this motel to anyone and will stay again if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Iroquois Falls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We arrived in North Bay after 3+ hours driving on snow and ice packed Hwy 11. It was about 9 pm on Dec 30th, and very bitter cold! Our usual preference was not open and so I turned to trip advisor to find another small business on the Lakeshore. I was glad I picked the Lincoln Inn.

We did not have a reservation and were simply a drop in to this 1950's style 'Motor Inn'. Reception was worked by a pleasant young man, check in was a breeze. Simply fill in the normal generic 'hotel information card' and leave with keys, wifi password, movie channel and 'block heater plug in location' information! 90$ tax in for the night, double occupancy.

We stayed in room 29, one off the end, opposite the office. This is certainly an old building, but only shows it in charming ways! Most aspects of the room had been renovated. There was a floating laminate floor, new paint, flat screen television (serviced by eastlink cable). The heat is charming radiated heat with old style hot water radiators. The thermostat was very easy to control, even for someone who has never experienced this type of heating system. There was a airconditioning unit in the wall, but at a nightly low of -39 C in not sure it was needed! The bed was a very plush queen sized bed with 4 pillows and new bedding.

The bathroom had new cushion floor and paint, as well as a second radiator. There was an ample supply of toilitries as evidence of a newer tub surround.

The outdoor receptacle to plug the car in was much appreciated. Make sure you bring your own extension cord!

Overall much more than expected. Everything was very clean, and comfortable. As a small business owner in the North myself, I enjoy supporting other small businesses. This place was a great hit, and in the future I will stay here again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Burnaby
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My husband, our wee son and myself stopped for 1 night and we were delighted with the room. Big size room, clean and spacious. The service is excellent. Internet is a bit slow but worked ok. Breakfast area a bit small but food was good, especially rye bread! The value is good and would have stayed longer if we werent on a trip across Canada. Only reason why place was hard to find is because there was construction and detour and it was late a night but that permited us to see deers on the road!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Well, I just got in to my room. It is nice, very aesthetically pleasing, but I can tell no one has been in this room for a while.. I just killed a total of 13 spiders, and some of them a fair size. It is just after 11pm, and I went back to the front to ask if I could be moved before I disturbed anything in my room, but no answer no matter how many times I rang the bell, and the phone just goes to a busy signal so they must turn it off. I will have a hard time sleeping wondering if any more spiders I missed will be crawling on me LoL
IT IS a nice place... don't get me wrong... but if you have any type of arachnophobia, you should check your room before you book in.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Excellent value for money. Clean and quiet. I really appreciate the owner/manager contacting me to let me know that I had left an IPAD cord behind and for then arranging to courier it to me right away- excellent service !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to The Lincoln Inn? Share your experiences!