“bang for your bucks!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Lincoln Inn

You added The Lincoln Inn to your Saves list
The Lincoln Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   594 Lakeshore Drive, North Bay, Ontario P1A 2E6, Canada   |
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in North Bay
Burnaby
“bang for your bucks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My husband, our wee son and myself stopped for 1 night and we were delighted with the room. Big size room, clean and spacious. The service is excellent. Internet is a bit slow but worked ok. Breakfast area a bit small but food was good, especially rye bread! The value is good and would have stayed longer if we werent on a trip across Canada. Only reason why place was hard to find is because there was construction and detour and it was late a night but that permited us to see deers on the road!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Shirish P, General Manager at The Lincoln Inn, responded to this review, March 26, 2015
Thank you for your kind review! We believe that you can enjoy the extras with comfort and not have a big expense. We are continuously improving our services, and the quality of our Internet and breakfast has been enhanced. Fortunately the construction has been completed and there is no longer a detour! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Well, I just got in to my room. It is nice, very aesthetically pleasing, but I can tell no one has been in this room for a while.. I just killed a total of 13 spiders, and some of them a fair size. It is just after 11pm, and I went back to the front to ask if I could be moved before I disturbed anything in my room, but no answer no matter how many times I rang the bell, and the phone just goes to a busy signal so they must turn it off. I will have a hard time sleeping wondering if any more spiders I missed will be crawling on me LoL
IT IS a nice place... don't get me wrong... but if you have any type of arachnophobia, you should check your room before you book in.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We apologize for your experience and would like to advise that we have been continuously improving our rooms and services. We assure you will not be disappointed on your next visit, and we hope to see you again.
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Excellent value for money. Clean and quiet. I really appreciate the owner/manager contacting me to let me know that I had left an IPAD cord behind and for then arranging to courier it to me right away- excellent service !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your review! We appreciate our customers, and will continue to provide the service necessary for a pleasant experience. We are glad to know you found great value to our hotel and will welcome you back anytime! We hope to see you soon!