“My stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of The Lincoln Inn

You added The Lincoln Inn to your Saves list
The Lincoln Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   594 Lakeshore Drive, North Bay, Ontario P1A 2E6, Canada   |
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in North Bay
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“My stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Well, I just got in to my room. It is nice, very aesthetically pleasing, but I can tell no one has been in this room for a while.. I just killed a total of 13 spiders, and some of them a fair size. It is just after 11pm, and I went back to the front to ask if I could be moved before I disturbed anything in my room, but no answer no matter how many times I rang the bell, and the phone just goes to a busy signal so they must turn it off. I will have a hard time sleeping wondering if any more spiders I missed will be crawling on me LoL
IT IS a nice place... don't get me wrong... but if you have any type of arachnophobia, you should check your room before you book in.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Shirish P, General Manager at The Lincoln Inn, responded to this review, March 26, 2015
Thank you for your review. We apologize for your experience and would like to advise that we have been continuously improving our rooms and services. We assure you will not be disappointed on your next visit, and we hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Excellent value for money. Clean and quiet. I really appreciate the owner/manager contacting me to let me know that I had left an IPAD cord behind and for then arranging to courier it to me right away- excellent service !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your review! We appreciate our customers, and will continue to provide the service necessary for a pleasant experience. We are glad to know you found great value to our hotel and will welcome you back anytime! We hope to see you soon!

Been to The Lincoln Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Lincoln Inn

Address: 594 Lakeshore Drive, North Bay, Ontario P1A 2E6, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Northeastern Ontario > North Bay
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette
#4 Business Hotel in North Bay
Hotel Class:2 star — The Lincoln Inn 2*
Great price makes for a great stay! Our hotel is located on 594 Lakeshore Drive next to several of North Bay's finest restaurants. Be one of our valued customers and enjoy our newly renovated hotel rooms with the following free amenities: Wifi, Fridge and Microwave, In-room coffee, Movie Channels (including HBO), and Continental Breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Lincoln Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Lincoln Inn North Bay, Ontario

If you own or manage The Lincoln Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.