I often have to go in North Bay on business and always stay at the Holiday Inn. Last time, I wanted to be closer to the office and since there were some good reviews lately, I decided to give Inn on the Bay a try. Worst idea ever! I had to change rooms twice because I was given a room other than the one I had made reservations for and the other one simply did not do. The new manager did not know what he was doing, was very hard to understand and it took forever to fix my problem. Breakfast was very disappointing and since it is directly in the sun and no one seems to tend to it, there were so many fruit flies... eurk! Put me off breakfast and decided to eat elsewhere. The internet in my room was slower than slow. The tubs had this blue film that apparently can't go away. There were cigarette holes in the carpet and blankets and there is a smell in the whole building that is hard to identify but very unpleasant... I walked by a what I assume was a linen closet since there was a rusty cart in it, and just by the looks of that, I could tell the rooms were going to be somewhat dirty. Needless to say, I will never return, even after their renovations are finished, which by the way were disturbing. I also heard children screaming at some point... Since the price wasn't that great for what their rooms are, I suggest paying an extra $20 to save yourself the aggravation and go to the Holiday Inn or anything else!
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Bay Hotel North Bay
- Inn On The Bay Hotel
- Inn On The Bay North Bay, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your visiting North Bay for a day or an extended period of time, our Inn is the premier place for comfortable accomodations, fine dining, and relaxing nightlife.We are conveniently located downtown, with easy walking distance of countless shops, great restaurants and bars, live theatre, beautiful waterfront parks and beaches, and much more. Enjoy our warm northern hospitality; We've built our reputation on it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Inn On The Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.