“Superb” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Peller Estates Winery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Continental
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Doing business, Local cuisine
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located in the heart of Peller Estates Winery, this fine dining experience offers inventive regional cuisine paired with Peller Estates award winning wines. Executive Chef Jason Parsons works with our winemaking team to showcase wines in his seasonally evolving menu. The restaurant was recently awarded the highest possible rating for food Extraordinary by Zagat readers. Please see our website for a fantastic array of signature culinary events that will be held at the Winery. www.peller.com
toronto
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Three of us enjoyed lunch at Pellers. We had been several times before and each time everything was excellent. This time was no different. The food was absolutely superb: the mussels, the lobster linguini, the scallops...all were perfectly cooked and presented. For wine I has the 2011 Chardonnnay sur lie, which was also superb. The service was very good. The prices perhaps a little high. This really is a first class place to enjoy an excellent dinner or lunch.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“A Nice Room with a View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

A nice large room grandly decorated with views to the vineyard. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Nice variety of season items on the menu. The scallops were very good and the salmon tartare appetizer was very good. There are only Peller Estate wines as you can guess. The cheese platter was excellent with 4 cheeses, nuts and ice wine soaked raisins. They made an excellent vodka martini. When the weather warms up there is a beautiful patio looking out to the vines.

Visited May 2014
Toronto
“Tasting menu with wine pairings is the best value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

If you want a beautiful room with great views of vineyard and amazing food, then this is a restaurant for you

Visited May 2014
Oswego, NY
“Amazing meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

My husband and I had an amazing meal at Peller! I am a picky eater and was reluctant to try the five course tasting menu. I shared with our server my list of things that I do not eat and he assured me that there would be no issues with the evenings tasting menu. I took a chance and we had the tasting menu with the paired wines and I am so glad that I did. From the saffron dusted scallop, the asaparagus soup, the pasta , wild boar and panna cotta the food was extremely creative and was a work of art on the plate. The paired wines were excellent. The pace was just right and the service was spot on. It was a memorable meal!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Beautiful setting, disappointing dining experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

We have been to the Peller estates restaurant many times and in fact had a wonderful 50th birthday celebration there. This time we were quite disappointed by the food. There were 6 people in our party, the service was excellent as always. however we decided to treat ourselves to the chef's 5 course tasting menu. In my experience, tasting menus usually combine one or two unusual elements with some more traditional ones. This menu had too many unusual elements, they offered us deep fried escargot and octopus for 2 of the courses. I consider myself to be quite an adventurous person with regards to food but having 2 courses 'out side the box' was too much for most of the guests. The main dish of lamb was also quite disappointing as the lamb was tough and not particularly flavourful. All in all a disappointing dining experience.
This was one of our go to places in Niagara on the Lake and I'm not sure we will visit again after this experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere