“Good food, great views” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tiara Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cross street: Melville Street
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Good food, great views”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We were staying at the sister hotel in town so it was fun to compare the two.  The restaurant Tiara's is classier and has enviable views to Lake Ontario.  We thought that the meal was very good - a delicious cobb salad followed by steak for OH and surf'n'turf for me.  One of my steaks was run through with fat and I couldn't really cut and eat it.  I did mention this when aske dhow my meal was and soon our waiter was back to find out what wasn't good, soon followed by a more senior colleague (who had brought out the wine earlier, so I had taken her for the sommelier) who was very apologetic and asked how she could make things right.  She seemed very genuine and in fairness, it wasn't obvious from the outside that the meat was fatty; the other piece on my plate was perfect as was my OH's steak.  So, overall, I would still recommend this restaurant.

Visited June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Tinley Park, Illinois, United States
“Excellent food,gorgeous setting,fabulous waiter!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Every year we go to Niagara on the Lake to enjoy the theater and relax for a few days. We have enjoyed the quality,flavors and consistency of the food served @this restaurant for many years now;so much that it is our obligatory dinner at least once every time we are in NOTL. we are always pleased to have Rudy take care of us since he is always kind and takes his time to explain the nuances of the dishes offered and he is also very knowledgeable about the wines of the Niagara region and the pairings he recommends are remarkably on target. To anyone traveling to the NOTL region I highly recommend this restaurant....Specially you are fortunate enough to have Rudy take care of you.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Franklin, Pennsylvania
“wonderful service staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We have high expectations of the Vintage Hotels in Niagara-on-the Lake. The experience we enjoyed this last visit exceeded those expectations. Our birthday get-a-way was topped off with a lovely dinner at the Tiara restaurant. Our server, Rose was more than attentive without "hovering". The meal was excellent and elegantly prepared and served. We highly recommend dining here. We will be back here on future trips to Niagara-on-the Lake.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grand Island, New York
“Lovely lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We had a very pleasant lunch this afternoon at Tiara in Queen's Landing, Niagara-On-The-Lake,Canada. The service provided by Michael Kessler was perfect and the food was very good. I can't wait until we can return to Canada again, and we will definitely have another meal there. We had friends from England with us and they enjoyed it as well.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Princeton Junction, New Jersey
“A lovely dining room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We had an anniversary dinner there with friends, as we have done in the past. The room is large and lovely, with very nice views. This time we found the food to be very good, with a few exceptions. My friend loved her lamb entree, and my scallops dish, which the chef kindly made as an entree rather than an appetizer, was quite good. I found the seafood sampler appetizer a little disappointing, as did our friend, but my husband loved his salmon appetizer and his ice cream. Our waitress seemed a little rushed, which is unusual, as the service in this restaurant is usally at a very high standard, but she was pleasant. She got confused, and gave the docorated dessert plate to celebrate the anniversary to me and my friend instead of me and my husband. However, that was kind of funny rather than a major problem. Overall, Tiara is a fine place to eat, especially for a special occasion. We have stayed at Queens Landing in the past and found the service at breakfast to be outstanding.

Visited June 2014