“AN INCREDIBLE DINNER TO TOP OFF A GREAT DAY” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cannery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: King Street
Great Midwest
“AN INCREDIBLE DINNER TO TOP OFF A GREAT DAY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I seldom if ever do a review of a restaurant when we go away but I really felt this place warranted it. This place was recommended to us by the concierge at one of the wineries. We spend the entire day visiting the local wineries and doing tastings and buying wine and we asked a concierge at the winery where to go and he suggested this place and I'm glad he did. The food was absolutely incredible and I cant stop boasting about it and cant wait to go back. My wife and I split the romaine salad that had a light ranch dressing and also the prime rib. The prime rib is slow cooked daily and it shines among the best prime rib I ever ate, even Lawry's in Chicago and that's saying something. The atmosphere is good and couples and families will like it as well. My only complaint was the service. It was not bad but it was not real good either. It was on the slow side of what Americans are used to but I would sacrifice the service for the food any day. My wife asked for an extra side with her salad and never got it and I'm still waiting for that ginger ale I ordered but I'll live. Don't waste your time going any place else. The food here is special! :)))

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Abingdon, Maryland
“Super Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Wonderful quality and atmosphere...great service..toured facility ...would consider staying here as well

Visited July 2013
“Consistently amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We come here every summer and are never disappointed. The service and food are amazing. We will be back again next year!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rochester, New York
“Great Experience at the Cannery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife, daughter and I had a great experience at the Cannery Restaurant during a recent visit to NOTL - great food, great atmosphere and great service. Steaks were cooked perfect, looked and tasted great, and were served hot off the grill. We were particularly impressed with the tenderloin and spinach salad as an appetizer. It had a unique favor – just fantastic. Great bottle of wine as well. Our server was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable and just added to our experience. A bit pricey, so be prepared, but a great place to splurge and enjoy a nice leisurely dinner on vacation.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Port Dover, Canada
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

The Cannery restaurant in the Pillar and Post hotel is just superb. Some of the best meals and especially the steaks anywhere in Niagara on the Lake. Ambiance galore and an excellent staff completed this experience. try the molten lava cake with a topping of chocolate sauce, if you have any room left to eat it that is.

Visited June 2013