“Wonderful, We felt so welcomed.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BranCliff Inn

You added BranCliff Inn to your Saves list
BranCliff Inn
3.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   40 Platoff Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0, Canada   |
Offers & Announcements
Weekend Availability
Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful, We felt so welcomed.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My fiance and I stayed for one night at the hotel in July 2013 and we found the accommodations to be exceptional They were comfortable, super clean, like really really clean. The grounds were beautiful and the owner of the bed and breakfast did absolutely everything to make our stay easy and fun. She even let us use the parking after we checked out for the whole day coming and going as we needed , this was great as we were seeing a shaw show very late that day. I would 100% go back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Recently my friends and I travelled to NOTL to take in a play and do a little shopping. Our stay at the BranCliff was wonderful. Our hostess Debbie was very welcoming and made sure that our stay was memorable. Breakfast was amazing. Wonderful chef. We definitely agreed that we would come back with our husbands. The gardens are well kept. They remind me of the well kept English gardens of Great Britain. I will definitely be back. Thank you Debbie

toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I recently spent a weekend at Brancliff with a group of friends and overall it was wonderful experience I would recommend to anyone. Our hosts were warm and welcoming..The room was spacioue ,fresh and very comfortable.The bathroom and linens impeccable. The breakfasts were spectacular. The best selection I have ever been presented with. Our hosts were helpful with suggestions and logistics and the inn itself is very well located for everything you might want to do. I would go there again in a minute.

Room Tip: All were great.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband and I are regulars to NOTL and this time we decided to bring my mother. We booked two rooms at BranCliff Inn with good anticipation but not expecting anything overly spectacular.

Boy were we wrong! :-)

First off, you simply cannot beat BranCliff's location. It's a block from the main drag, on a picturesque street. The Inn itself is also gorgeous. The wood paneling is inviting without being stuffy; and there is a charming little garden area where we took several pictures.

As far as the rooms go, it greatly exceeded expectations. We had the two story red room, which was well appointed, quiet and surprisingly romantic.

My mother had a smaller room on the second floor that was also very spacious and comfortable.

The breakfast was decent and plentiful; although in honesty I've had better elsewhere.

The Innkeeper, Deb, is absolutely fantastic. She is responsive, attentive and easy to converse with.

Overall, BranCliff Inn has been the best located, most visually appealing B&B in NOTL; especially when you consider the value.

North Bay, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

The Brancliffe Inn was absolutely wonderful. We wanted something personal and warm, and that is exactly what we received for our honeymoon. Debbie was always warm and welcoming, the food was consistently delicious, and the rooms were bright, airy, and always clean. The location was a quiet side street, but allowed for a short walk to the main strip. You also had the option of staying in, and with the plethora of dvds and in room flat screen, you could certainly have a wonderful evening. We had a fantastic Honeymoon, and would recommend to anyone looking for a great Bed & Breakfast in NOTL. And we would most certainly stay again ourselves!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Windermere, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

we spent 5 days at BranCliff Inn and loved every minute. Debbie is a wonderful hostess and chef, and the gardens truly are beautiful. the beds and bedding are so comfortable and invite sleeping in, but there is so much to do and see in this pretty little town. the Inn is located within walking distance of everything you'd want to see or visit. because my husband uses a cane we were so happy that a ground floor room was available for us.
we can't wait to go back next year!

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I recently stated at the BranCliff Inn with a group of girlfriends. It is a totally renovated Inn located very close to all the shops and restaurants -- but not too close that you can hear any noise from the main streets. The owners of the Inn are customer focused, easy to get along with, extremely helpful and accommodating. Everything was well organized, clean and purposeful at the Inn. The food was great! The details were awesome. Overall my stay totally exceeded my expectations and I will definitely return (probably with a group of 16) in the not too distant future!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Been to BranCliff Inn? Share your experiences!