We, a group of 8, all had wonderful meals and terrible service. It took a long time to be waited at the bar, and felt ignored throughout the majority of the evening.
The food as great.
As we were given our check we were told we were too loud and to be quite. There were only 2 other groups in the dining room. The staff should never tell the patron to be quite while giving them the bill = a low tip is always generated then.
- Also Known As:
- Riverbend Inn And Vineyard Hotel
- Riverbend Inn And Vineyard Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riverbend Inn ; located outside one of the prettiest towns in Canada, along one of the most scenic roads anywhere in the world, stands a Georgian mansion surrounded by 17 acres of vineyards, manicured lawns and gardens, and only minutes from the old town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Recently restored, all will enjoy the countryside from our bar and restaurant, vineyard patio or settle into one of our individually appointed rooms reflecting our commitment to the finer things in life. Drop by and enjoy a glass of our own Riverbend wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Riverbend Inn and Vineyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.