We stayed in this hotel for a week. The room was spacious and clean with a small fridge and microwave. We had breakfast included. The food was good but the service was poor. The location of the hotel is good if you are driving. Not so great if walking. Only 15 minute drive from Niagara-on-the-Lake and not far to drive to Niagara Falls.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-On-The-Lake Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-On-The-Lake Hotel
- Hilton Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five storey hotel nestled in park like sating and less than 15 minutes either from Niagara Falls or Niagara-on-the-Lake features 118 spacious guestroom: 43 King rooms, 63 Queen rooms with two QQ beds, 11 Deluxe Jacuzzi Suites, which includes plenty of amenities such as: The Sweet Dreams Bed Experience, Luxurious linens and duvets and the remarkable Garden Sleep System adjustable bed, fridge, microwave and coffeemaker, 37” LCD High Definition Digital flat screen TV with on-demand movies and video games, complimentary wired & wireless high-speed Internet access, Ergonomic Herman Miller Mirra Chair, Secure PrinterON remote printing, two dual line telephone and MP3clock radio and iron/ironing board. Complimentary 24 hours Business Centre, Complimentary “to go” morning Coffee or Tea. We also offer a 24 hour Pavilion Pantry for snacks and microwavable meals, coin laundry service and complimentary parking and Electric vehicle charging station FREE of charge to our guest.Recreation Facility: Fitness centre with the latest in equipment by PRECOR, indoor heated pool and invigorated whirlpool and outdoor patio. For your dining pleasure The Great North American Grill – Restaurant, which offer Mediterranean & American cuisine and featuring made to order eggs and other delicious items, a hearty lunch and dinner specialties daily prepared by our talented Chef. Prime Rib Special every Friday & Saturday night. We can accommodate in our Garden View Ballroom conferences, dinner parties or weddings up to 220 persons with outdoor Gazebo for Wedding Ceremonies.Welcome to the HILTON GARDEN INN, Niagara-on-the-Lake and great Canadian Wine Region, Art Galleries, Golf & Journey back in time-relive the War of 1812 , “the Prettiest Town in Canada” please come and Witness History. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.