There is not much to say about this property that isn't simple summarized by the brand to which it belongs.
Check-in and out were fine, the room was not great but not bad, the bed and linens pillows were not great but not horrible... you get the picture.
The room and property were clean, and while you can see the property is dated, nothing presented itself as icky, dirty, dysfunctional, etc. Again, very average.
I would easily stay here again should business take me once more to Niagara-on-the-Lake, as the Colonel Butler Inn is the only normal-priced hotel in the area. Plus, Butler's diner is right next door, and I love it.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colonel Butler Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Best Western Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Best Western Colonel Butler Hotel
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Colonel Butler Inn offers an atmosphere of comfort and friendly service with affordable rates for visiting Niagara on the Lake. Accommodations are tastefully appointed, spacious and are well suited for couples, families, and groups. Rates always included our enhanced continental breakfast, parking, and wireless internet access. Plus, the hotel offers a convenient location for visting the town's numerous wineries, outstanding restaurants, wonderful shopping, and the renowned Shaw Festival theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Colonel Butler Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.