In June my husband and my self booked into the Best Western Colonel Butler Inn in Niagara-on-the-Lake . We knew we loved the area with all the wineries , the Shaw Theater , Fort George , golf and great shopping and restaurants but we had never stayed at this hotel before . Right from the first we were greeted with warmth and efficient service . The rooms had everything you could want including a flat screen tv , a make up area , comfortable beds and pillows and a quiet ambiance . They even offered a continental breakfast including some hot items . It was an easy walk down charming streets to the center of all the action . I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in the area .
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colonel Butler Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Best Western Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Best Western Colonel Butler Hotel
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Colonel Butler Inn offers an atmosphere of comfort and friendly service with affordable rates for visiting Niagara on the Lake. Accommodations are tastefully appointed, spacious and are well suited for couples, families, and groups. Rates always included our enhanced continental breakfast, parking, and wireless internet access. Plus, the hotel offers a convenient location for visting the town's numerous wineries, outstanding restaurants, wonderful shopping, and the renowned Shaw Festival theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Colonel Butler Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.