We spent 2 nights at this property for the Shaw Festival. This property is an older one but the room was very clean, well-appointed with an extra sink in the room. The beds were very comfortable with decent pillows and bedding. Nice TV, desk and drawers. Bathroom was small but coveniently set up with a good shower. The hotel does NOT have an elevator which was not a problem for us. The breakfast was quite good with a big bowl of fresh fruits to select, waffles with a fresh fruit topping, good selection of breads, cereal, hard boiled eggs, juice. It is a long walk into town so we drove. Niagara on the Lake is a lovely, quaint town with great restaurants, stores and nearby wineries. We plan to make this a very trip.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colonel Butler Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Best Western Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Best Western Colonel Butler Hotel
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Colonel Butler Inn offers an atmosphere of comfort and friendly service with affordable rates for visiting Niagara on the Lake. Accommodations are tastefully appointed, spacious and are well suited for couples, families, and groups. Rates always included our enhanced continental breakfast, parking, and wireless internet access. Plus, the hotel offers a convenient location for visting the town's numerous wineries, outstanding restaurants, wonderful shopping, and the renowned Shaw Festival theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Colonel Butler Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.