The owners Irene and her husband were amazing hosts. They warmly welcomed my girlfriend and I in and personally made us both feel comfortable and at home. We went for a delightful wine tour (great complimentary wine tasting voucher from hosts), which was conveniently located close by and had a great dinner (walking distance) at nearly restaurant. The main strip was also a short walk away. The facility was very clean and the rooms were warm and cozy. Breakfast was great! Irene and Ed really went out of their way to make our stay relaxing. They also were able to answer any questions we had about the area and the activities. Would definitely visit again.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Hotel
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.