Everything was well done by Ed & Irene from directions, security, comfort, a superb breakfast and good parking. Abacot was clean and comfortable throughout. The King George room had a really comfortable bed and the shower was easy to understand, unlike too many others elsewhere. Our hosts were most helpful with regard to directions, local restaurants and in providing useful information on what is of interest in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake