One could not write about Abacot Hall without bringing into the picture the gracious hosts behind the business establishment. We refer to Ed and Irene Nicol, the couple who host with passion. On arrival, a quick look at the grounds on which Abacot stands is enough to reassure visitors and guests about their stay. And, when minutes later one gets to be greeted by Ed and Irene, one is left with the feeling that the stay will not just be comfortable but memorable as well. Visitors are attracted to Niagara-on-the-lake because of its many attributes: a town born pretty, set in a bucolic environment, steeped in culture, but also because of Ed and Irene (and many others like them) engaged in preserving and bringing out the town's best. Of course, Ed and Irene do meet the most demanding expectations for service, cleanliness, and impressive knowledge of the area. And, in this latter category, we would count Ed's informed opinions about the restaurants to visit and the plays to see.
Aldo and Nancy Violi
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Hotel
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.