Most convenient & simple arrival arrangement, good signage, charming hosts, choice breakfast menu, beautiful garden & balcony, room full of thoughtful amenities. As we are senior travelers in our 80's, climbing stairs & longer walks are beginning to be a problem for us, as is extra bedroom lighting. This location is not an easy walking distance into town: however, price comparison to those establishments in the center, seemed to be considered in the pricing of accommodations by Abacot Hall B.& B. .
Susan & Alan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake