This was our first trip to NOTL, and what an experience!!! Ed and Irene were very gracious hosts! We felt really welcome and loved hearing about the local wineries and great places to eat! Every morning we would chat for awhile after one of Ed's fantastic b-fasts! Very good 4 Cheesie omlets!!! They were very willing to accomodate our request for a later b-fast since we wanted to sleep a little longer our first morning. Our room was very cosy and comfortable! We stayed in the Queen Elizabeth room.. The location was close to EVERYTHING! That was great too! Would highly reccommend it! Just join them for some conversation....they will keep you laughing for hours! Smile!
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Hotel
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.