The location is fantastic - you are within a 30 minute walk of about 8 vineyards, very close to the center of town,and about a 30 min drive to the falls. Ed and Irene are great hosts, the place was pristine in terms of cleanliness, and the amenities were superb (such as bikes, coupons, DVDs, and coffee/tea. Would definitely recommend and stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Hotel
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.