My wife and I returned to Abacot Hall B&B for third time, but it was the first under the proprietorship of Ed & Irene. In just a few months, this delightful couple from Toronto via Scotland have shown the same hospitable touch as their predecessors, Pauline & Mike. Abacot is just as comfortable and friendly a place as ever, with wonderful breakfasts. Very reasonable, too, for those concerned with budget. We like the convenience to the places we favor in Niagara-On-the-Lake, as well as the cheerful socializing for which we prefer B&B's. With so many to choose from in this locale, we feel fortunate to have found a delightful B&B that we cheerfully return to year after year.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Hotel
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.