“Only palace I can buy fudge from! ” 5 of 5 stars

+1 905-468-2211
Improve this listing
Hamilton Ontario
6 attraction reviews
“Only palace I can buy fudge from! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

My girlfriend has a huge sweet tooth. But she has made it very clear the only fudge she wants is from Maple Leaf. It is always so fresh and tasty. It's expensive, but I believe it's worth it. Also helps that it's located in such a cute little town. We tend to make a day trip of it.

Try it! It's worth the calories!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Sweet tooth haven!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

The sweet smell drew us in to check out the fudge and we were quickly overwhelmed with the variety that was available. My wife and I watched for several minutes as they hand made a fresh batch of Maple Fudge, which is amazing all by itself. I couldn't resist and after sampling some I purchased 1 lb. I left it in the bag and returning home to Ft. Lauderdale and finishing it off realized I made a mistake. I should have bought MORE! Fortunately we have a daughter living in Niagara Falls Ontario and every visit means more Maple Leaf Fudge. A great choice.

Visited September 2013
Noblesville, Indiana
23 attraction reviews
“THE FUDGE...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Oh my gosh, this is the BEST fudge I have every tasted!!! We came home with several pounds!! There is quite a selection of flavors, we came home with Ice wine (really good), 2 different kinds of maple, and chocolate peanut butter. It just melts in your mouth! Stop in and get some fudge, you won't be sorry!!!

Visited May 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Best fudge I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Fresh fudge to die for. They have so many different kinds you can choose from. Great little family business and its in a convient area on the main street. I will definetly be back.

Visited April 2014
Oshawa, Canada
67 attraction reviews
“Darn good fudge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great fudge, good enough variety. Icewine fudge which I doubt you could get in many places. SKOR fudge if you like that kind of thing. All great and well pricee for four blocks or pieces of fudge.

Visited March 2014