“A wonderful morning well spent.” 5 of 5 stars

905-468-7404
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you’re touring the vineyards of Niagara-on-the-Lake or enjoying a glass of wine at a street-side bistros, a visit to Sanctuary’s newest day spa is the perfect complement to the tranquil surroundings of wine country. The Queen Street Spa also features an eclectic retail boutique where spa-goers and passers-by can shop for unique gifts and self-indulgences. Enjoy artisan spa home décor, lifestyle clothing and skin and body care products.
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“A wonderful morning well spent.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This was my first time at the NOTL Spa. Very friendly staff and the Hot Stone massage and Spa Pedicure where awesome. Thanks Meredith.
The atmosphere and decor is wonderful. A nice time to relax for a few hours and be spoilt.
Yes I have booked to go back again.

Visited January 2013
Scott M, General Manager at Sanctuary International Day Spa, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you very much, Dorothy, for your kind words. We are so glad that you enjoyed your time at Sanctuary Niagara and we look forward to your next visit.

Windsor, Canada
“Spa diva is impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Over the years I've been to about 40 spas around the world. I am a tough critic and look for the details to separate the great spas from the exceptional. I loved the heated foot mask and heated lotion for the foot massage. The towels were lush - 100% soft egyptian cotton. The tea was poured in real tea cups. The space was beautiful - cozy and warm. I had a pedicure and pomegranate scrub with Meredith. She's excellent. I had a top notch massage with Jennie. She really knows her stuff. I am looking forward to coming back.

Visited December 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“Loved our visit to Sanctuary Spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

My wife and I had massages and pedicures at the Sanctuary Spa. We had a wonderful experience and were treated royally. The massages were very relaxing and the pedicures were excellent. We will definitely be back in the future.

Visited December 2012
“Love This Spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Today was my first visit to The Sanctuary Day Spa in NOTL and I am very pleased. From the welcome at reception to the treatment room and quality of service and products, everything was perfect. I've found my new favourite place and look forward to my next visit!

Scott M, General Manager at Sanctuary International Day Spa, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Thank you very much, PassTheWine, for taking the time to review us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit and the Sanctuary Team at Niagara looks forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Toronto
“Very pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Victorian Villas and we had services at the new Sanctuary spa. I have been to another Sanctuary location in Newmarket so I was expecting the same quality of service and atmosphere. We weren't disappointed. The staff were knowledgeable and friendly and the spa was beautiful. The location was also very convenient. I will definitely come again for services the next time in Niagara on the Lake.

Visited August 2012
Scott M, General Manager at Sanctuary International Day Spa, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you 'Alicia F' for taking the time to write a review. We are very glad that you enjoyed your experience at Sanctuary Niagara. We look forward to seeing you again soon in Niagara on the Lake.

Warmest Regards,