NEOB Lavender - Niagara Essential Oils & Blends
Improve this listing
Type: Farms
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: NEOB lavender is Niagara Essential Oils and Blends. Niagara's First and only commercial lavender grower and essential oils producer. Visit the boutique filled with real essential oil products. Visit the plant preservation projects, the world first aromatic preservation project. guide tours thought the grounds and the distillery. Culinary delights and festivals are some of the added attractions.
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
11 attraction reviews
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Went to the Garlic Fest and always have lots to see and taste. Garlic ice-cream and garlic fudge so good. In the store, I enjoy the hard soaps they make. They have a few different events to see. The owners are very friendly and helpful. Oh and the lavender shortbread is a gota try.

Visited September 2013

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Amazing place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stopped by the Neob Lavender store today to get some lavender - what a wonderful place this is! Such helpful staff - and they gave me a taste of some gorgeous lavender shortbread as soon as I got there - who knew you could use lavender in so many ways!
The gentleman who helped me was knowledgeable, courteous and really knew his stuff. I will be going back very soon.
So good to know about this place, and their shampoos and conditioners, soaps and body wash are to die for. Mint and rosemary - I will be back!

Visited October 2013
Niagara Falls, Canada
“A fantastic group experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

As a tour guide, I am always looking for new local places to bring my out of town guests. This stop did not disappoint. Our bus group was treated to a tour of the facilities and learned so many interesting facts about the operation. The lavender tea and shortbread samples were fantastic, as was the ice cream in the shop. We were all pleasantly surprised as to the variety of products available and the group were still talking about Neob Lavender Farm the next day.

It was great to discover this farm so close to home and on the Niagara wine route. A unique place to purchase gifts and to soak up the wonderful scents and aromas. This is a must see on any visit to the area!

Visited September 2013
Niagara, Ontario, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Neob Lavender Boutique. An Amazing Place, A Must Stop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

The Neob Lavender Boutique in Niagara-On-The-Lake has fantastic products! From body products to heal, soothe and create a great body, to food products, coffees, teas, honey, and lots more! Lots of types on growing Lavender, lots of tips on the benefits of the essential oils. This Boutique was grown from the ground up by Melissa & Rob, 2 entrepreneurs who are passionate about Lavender. It's worth making time to stop!

Visited August 2013
Wilsonville, Canada
“Ladies day at Lavender Festival”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

My sister, sister-in-law, and 8 year old niece attended this years NEOB Lavender Festival. It was terrific. I had seen the ad in a N. Falls book. We were directed by friendly staff on wear to park, in the field surrounded by rows of growing lavender. We decided to pay the $15 fee to enable us to have unlimited tastings. I believe the $5 fee allowed for two tastings. I must admit I was a little hesitant to try lavender, but I did. Icecream, pizza, shortbread, tea biscuits, lavender lemonade and lavender rootbeer. They were all delicious. We enjoyed the informational tour in the greenhouse of lavender, as well as walking through the gift shop. We also watched a demonstration which included more sampling of lavender panini. There were other crafts set up. We ladies had a lovely time. The only issue I had was trying to get out of lot onto the road. It was such a heavy traffic road-but that is because I wanted to turn left to head into the village of Niagara on the Lake.

Visited July 2013