“Jopseph is an intersting guy, but the wine ....” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Joseph's Estate Wines

Joseph's Estate Wines
1811 Niagara Stone Road (Hwy 55) RR 2, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 , Canada
1-866-468-1259
Website
Improve this listing
Huntsville, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Jopseph is an intersting guy, but the wine ....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Joseph was fun to talk with very intersting guy. I visited a few years ago and I think the wine was better then this year. I will give it another chance, may have been what I chose to try. The staff were great, funny and accomodating.

Visited October 2012

Ancaster, Canada
“Excellent..Always..!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Had A Honor to meet DrJoseph on our harvest tour of this yr with a nice gesture ! The Wine Boutique is a family friendly with my Fav VQA 2009 Pinot Grigio ,Harvest 2009,many more 100% ontario grown and desinger wares for a party crowd ! I am a Customer since 10 yrs ..Cannot leave winery without my fav Grape seed oil and brought home A case of Festival reserve 2009VQA with citrus flavors and fruity aromas ,2007 Reisling with lots of fruity punchy with light body..!

Visited October 2012
London, Canada
“Excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

This winery was one that i would visit again and again. The lady behind the counter was friendly, informative and was willing to answer all questions. The wine was great...my favourite was the Old Niagara Cream Sherry

Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
“Horrible wines”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

bad wine was topped with bad service. Joe at the bar rushed our tasting and we felt like we were bothering him.

Visited July 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
78 attraction reviews
“Ice Wine Master”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

welcoming warm professional and delicious..oh yes award winning….bring home a case like me (*) and still nor enough of this smooth rich body ice wine 2002

Visited June 2012