“Italy Revisited!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, French, German, Swiss
Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: European styled gelateria, creperie, pastry shop, pizzeria and panini sandwiches. Also offered are espresso, cappuccino, latte, coffee and cold drinks.
Oakville, Canada
“Italy Revisited!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I see that we are by no means the first to mention this, but lunch at Nina's really did remind us both of the fantastic lunch spots we visited in Italy. The sandwiches are fresh with a good, albeit limited, selection, and the various flavours/colours of gelato very tempting. The friendliness and service from the staff was also similar. Although we often go to the more expensive restaurants in NOTL for lunch, we are definitely looking forward to returning to Nina's on our next visit.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Staten Island, New York
“Trust the reviews on this one!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Picked the place based on fellow reviewers. What I didn't know about the place, that it is in the middle of a gorgeous town, so make sure you leave time to walk the streets here. We ordered 2 different sandwiches and a personal pizza, made fresh. I am a Brooklyn girl, so trust me when I say the pizza was delicious! Everything was very fresh. Yes, they only have 2 tables and a few counter stools. Beautiful looking desserts. My husband and daughter stopped back again before we left the town to have the gelato, which they thoroughly enjoyed. I do not like gelato, so I skipped it. I did remark that I thought it a little on the expensive side, which appeared to be everything in the town. A small was 3.99. A large was 7.99. Add about another buck if you wanted it on a waffle cone. But I guess if you have it instead of a lunch, it's still costing you almost $10 a person. Whatever you have here, enjoy!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“A reminder of Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Beautiful flavours. They let you taste the gelatos. They make their own food and not just shipped from a big company.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
MISSISSAUGA
“A NICE SURPRISE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We went after dinner for a gelato which I had never had before. Prior to going to this place I thought gelato was like icy sherbert but this was a nice surprise. Smooth, creamy and plenty of flavours to choose from. I tried the Tiramasu and my husband had the Crème Brule. They also have some fantastic looking desserts as well as huge sandwiches and sweet and savory crepes and pizzas. Not cheap but very clean and inviting.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I am not a dessert person, but could not resist the gelato!! The young girl who served me was amazing and helpful and the gelato was beyond belief! I had hazelnut on my first day in Niagara on the Lake .... and dark chocolate sorbet and hazelnut on my last night. All I can say is "delicicious"!!!

Visited September 2013