I'm a local and I love bringing out if town visitors here. Their restaurant is fantabulous. Chef Jill is a creative whiz and we've never had bad service or a bad meal - lunch and dinner options are top notch.
Their staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and their wine list is fantastic representing local wines.
This is the only place my picky Mom wants to go to when she visits here.
They also arrange private wine tours of the area but their tour guide Denis in high demand so book early!
- Also Known As:
- Oban Inn, Spa And Restaurant Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Oban Inn, Spa And Restaurant Hotel
- Oban Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled serenely in the heart of wine country and historic Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, minutes to theatres and attractions, The Oban Inn overlooks Lake Ontario and the Canada’s oldest golf course. With 26 tranquil, luxurious guest rooms and elegant dining surrounded by delightful ponds and lush English gardens and the creation of the beautiful new OSpa, The Oban Inn has become a celebrated wellness retreat. State-of-the-art exercise room, outdoor hot spring and infinity lap pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Oban Inn, Spa and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.