I have been staying at this hotel/inn few times before and now have to confess "got addicted to this magical place". Absolutely outstanding SPA and all the premises. It's a magical feel all around. Yes, breakfast at Prince Wales is much better, but the "feel" is not.
- Also Known As:
- Oban Inn, Spa And Restaurant Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Oban Inn, Spa And Restaurant Hotel
- Oban Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled serenely in the heart of wine country and historic Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, minutes to theatres and attractions, The Oban Inn overlooks Lake Ontario and the Canada’s oldest golf course. With 26 tranquil, luxurious guest rooms and elegant dining surrounded by delightful ponds and lush English gardens and the creation of the beautiful new OSpa, The Oban Inn has become a celebrated wellness retreat. State-of-the-art exercise room, outdoor hot spring and infinity lap pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Oban Inn, Spa and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.